Welcome to mounir.com.
provides services and products available to you subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
policy, other terms and conditions as well as policies pertaining to certain products, features of the site and customer services are deemed as part of the hereunder Terms and Conditions.
the Site, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed, with no limitation or qualification, to be bound by the hereunder:
For the sake
of the herein the term Customer will refer to any person registered to this site regardless if an order has been placed or not.
and services are for personal use:
otherwise specified, any services, product or sample available on the Site or provided to the customer (henceforth Customer) are for personal use only.
may not, under any circumstances, sell or resell any of the services, products or samples provided to him. Mounir Group reserves the right to, with or without prior notice, cancel or limit the quantity of any order to be filled or services or products to be provided to Customer if It deems, in its’ sole discretion, that the thereof may results in a violation of the herein.
related policies and procedures:
duly placed on the Site will be ready for shipping within 48 hours of effective payment of the amounts due in full. Customer acknowledges that Orders for shipment to countries outside Lebanon. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
2.2 To view
designated carrier shipping policies and procedures related to orders placed on Site please click here.
accordance with global retail industry standards, Mounir Group is unable to accept returns or exchanges of skincare, make-up & cosmetics unless damaged, faulty or incorrectly supplied. Products are guaranteed to comply with description, specifications and any information presented on Site, Customer must carefully read the hereof before placing order.
wishes to return faulty or incorrectly supplied order for a refund or to exchange certain products, Customer must contact Mounir Group within 15 days of receipt of order, at [email protected] Refund or exchange procedure will be specified by MOUNIR GROUP & CO s.a.r.l. when applicable.
pertaining to the refunds, including the return of the order will be supported by the client.
information and content available on the Site, its look and feel, including inter-alia trademarks, logos, service marks, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, Audio clips, data compilations and software (hereinafter Content) are property of Mounir Group and is protected under Lebanese law and relevant international laws, including but not limited to laws governing copyrights and trademarks. Our trademarks may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
as set forth hereunder in section 4, or as required under applicable law, Content or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, without our express prior written consent.
is granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to access and make personal use of the Site. This limited license does not include the right to:
- Use of any framing technique to enclose the Site or any portion thereof;
- Republish, redistribute, sell, resell, transfer, transmit, license or download the Site In whole or in part and/or all Content;
- Make any use of the Site and/or Content other than personal use;
- Modify, reverse engineer or duplicate in anyway the Site or Content;
- Collect any information pertaining to accounts whether for personal use or for a third party;
- Use any software, artificial intelligence, software robots or any data mining or extraction tool that may attempt to bypass or burden the Sites infrastructure. Customer must retain without any amendment, all proprietary notice contained on the Site or its subsidiaries.
4.2 Customer is granted a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to create hyperlinks to the homepage of the site for sole personal none-commercial use. Any person or website containing a link to the Site may not:
- Replicate any or all of the Site and/or of Content;
- May not imply that it or its products and service are affiliated to or endorsed by the Site;
- May not contain content that may be perceived as inappropriate, obscene, offensive, distasteful or illegal;
- May not associate the Site or its products with undesirable products, services or opinion or present the Site, its Content, services and/or product is a misleading or derogatory manner;
- Contain any link to any part of the Site other than the Homepage.
4.3 Mounir Group reserves its discretionary right to request that any link to its website be immediately removed without prior notice.
4.4 Any infringement to or abuse of the herein will result in automatic termination of the limited licensing set forth in section 4 without prior warning or notification and could incur criminal and civil liabilities.
5. Customer obligations and responsibilities:
5.1 By accessing this site Customer agrees to abide by the Terms and Conditions set forth herein as well as any instruction, warning or rules given by the site.
5.2 Customer must always act in accordance with governing rules of law, customs and rules of good faith.
5.3 Customer may not at any time and under any condition make change or alteration to the Site, the services or products it provides. Customer may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site.
5.4 Customer will be liable, in case of infringement to the herein, for all and any losses or damages suffered by the Site or any third party and may incur customer’s criminal liability when applicable.
6. Customer’s Account:
6.1 customer may create an account and register with the Site if customer is 18 of ages or older, individuals younger than 18 are not allowed to register with the Site and must refrain from doing so. The Site cannot be held liable for any misleading information provided by clients.
6.2 Customer is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her account information, including but not limited to email address and password and restricting access to computer device.
6.3 Customer is responsible for maintaining such information UpToDate, complete, accurate and truthful.
6.4 Customer agrees to bear responsibility for all activity happening under his or her account.
6.5 When someone else is accessing the Site on customer’s behalf, said person warrants that he or she has the authority to represent and bind customer as principle. To the extend where that person does not bear such authority, he or she agrees to be bound by the herein and to be held personally liable for any harm or damages caused by the misusage of the Site or its Content resulting from such access or use of the Site.
7. Third Party links:
7.1 MOUNIR GROUP & CO s.a.r.l. is not responsible for the content of any off-website page or any other website linked to or from mounir.com. All links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and do not constitute an endorsement of the referenced websites, products or services.
7.2 Customer bear the sole responsibility for his or he linking to or from any off-website or any other website. MOUNIR GROUP & CO s.a.r.l. does not assume liability or responsibility for actions, content, products or services provided by such off-site pages or other websites. Customer my carefully read the terms and conditions and content of the aforementioned and access at his own risk.
8.1 Any inquiry, feedback, suggestion, idea or any other information Customer provide us, collectively referred to as Submissions, are deemed non-proprietary and non-confidential.
8.3 Customer waives any further moral rights he may have over submission.
8.4 Customer warrants and represents that he or she owns and otherwise control the rights to his or her Submissions and that is entitled to grant Mounir Group all aforementioned rights over the Submissions. Customer warrants to hold Mounir Group harmless against all and any third party rights over his or her submissions.
8.5 Customer warrants that all Submissions are virus and malware free and do not contain any commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailing or spam.
8.6 Customer may not under any condition use false or misleading information, such as but not limited to, false email addresses or impersonation of any person or entity to provide or hide the origin of Submissions.
8.7 Customer warrants to hold Mounir Group harmless against any claims, under any form, arising from any of his or her Submissions.
9. User content:
9.1 Customer may not upload, transmit, post, email, or make available by any means data, text, software, audio, photographs, images, videos, messages or any other form of media or material that infringe to the herein, and will bear the sole reasonability for the aforementioned.
9.2 Such user content falls under submission and as such Customer warrants to hold Mounir Group harmless against any claims, under any form, arising from any of the thereof.
9.3 Customers warrants that he or she will not engage or assist or encourage others to transmit, upload, post, email or otherwise make available on the site content that:
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Customer does not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- is known by Customer to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Customer was compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party.
In addition, Customer agrees not to:
- transmit, upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make available any destructive software such as viruses, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam.” Customer further agrees not to
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any User Content;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- collect or store personally identifiable data about other users; or
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, through password mining or any other means.
acknowledges that Mounir Group has the right to, to its sole discretion, refuse to or remove any post or user content, as well as the right to change, condense or delete any user content without prior notice. Customer further acknowledges that Mounir Group reserves the right to refuse service or and terminate accounts without prior notice in the case customers violates Terms and Conditions or any rules or regulations set forth by the Site.
Representations and Warranties:
Site is presented “AS IS”, Mounir Group makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in connection with its Terms and Conditions, the Site or its Content, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extend such representations and warranties are not legally excludable.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Mounir Group will not be responsible or liable, whether om contract or torts (including negligence) or under any other circumstances or liabilities for any:
- Interruption of business;
- Access delay or access interruptions to the Site;
- Data non-delivery, miss-delivery, corruption, destruction or modification;
- Loss or damages of any sorts incurred as a result of dealing with or the presence of off-website links on the Site.
- Software viruses, system failures or malfunctions that may occur in connection with use of the Site, including hyperlinks from or to third-party websites;
- Any inaccuracy or omission in Content;
- Event beyond Mounir Group’s reasonable control.
11. Hold harmless:
Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Mounir Group,its affiliates, officers, employees, agents and licensors harmless for any losses, damages, claims, fines, penalties or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand resulting from Customers (or anyone acting under Customers password and username) use of the Site, any User Content made available on the Site or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Customer also agrees to indemnify Mounir Group for any losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from Customers use of software robots, spiders, crawlers or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action that Customer takes that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on the Sites infrastructure.
respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Lebanon, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Lebanon. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of Lebanon.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that these Terms and Conditions and any and all other legal notices or statements posted on the Site constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous drafts, agreements, arrangements and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to this subject
13.2 Mounir Group
reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the herein at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site and release of notice of such change. if Customer continues to use the Site, he provides his implicit unequivocal irrevocable agreement
to the amendments.
13.3 Rights granted
under these Terms and Conditions may be terminated at any given time without previous notice effective immediately at the time of termination.
contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between Customer and the Site. Mounir Group’s failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect its full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall its waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arb court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision.
If you have any inquiries regarding these terms and conditions please contact us on [email protected].